Hamilton Pagan Pride Day (Hamilton Pagan Harvest Festival) welcomes a diversity of rituals. We are looking to offer a variety of rituals (e.g. Ceremonial Magic, Druid, Goddess worship, Heathen, Reconstructionism, Wiccan etc.) Please come and share your skills, knowledge and passion with your community!
When: – Sun., Sep 11th, open to the public from 10:00pm – 6:00pm
Where: – Gage Park, 1000 Main St E, Hamilton, ON L8M 1N2
This event is FREE for public to attend!
Deadlines: – Application deadline is Fri., Jul 1st, 2022 – All ritual applicants (accepted and not accepted) will be notified by Mon., Aug 1st, 2022.
Please fill out the application TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITIES. If you can’t fill out this form, please email us and we’ll either walk you through it or fill it out on your behalf. Please don’t let technology stand between you and sharing with your community!
!!! PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL THE CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU APPLY !!!
Conditions: 1. Decision on rituals is done by committee. We make every effort to include all applicants but it is a one day event.
2. Rituals should be inclusive, positive and promote a sense of community. Organizers are not allowed to propagate any pornographic, blasphemous, illegal, racist, or hateful ideas against any groups of society.
3. Rituals will be held outside in the park. This event is a go rain or shine.
4. This event will be promoted in the media and we will welcome photographs and video to be taken at the event. Your application gives consent to photograph and film you and your ritual by HPPD staff and traditional and social media.
5. Ritual organizers are responsible for their own supplies and equipment unless pre-arranged with the HPPD committee. .
6. Hamilton Pagan Pride Day will provide: – advertising of the event (and media press releases) – social media promotion of your ritual – a fun and safe environment
Completing this form indicates your ACCEPTANCE of all of the above conditions.
If you have any other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.